Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Alberta


Lake Louise, Alberta.


We had such a good time, it was like a second honeymoon! I have a pile of pictures, but I haven't found the time to edit the personal ones. I was also taking pictures for Dwights company while we were on the Dairy tour portion of our holiday, and those are all edited and uploaded here Alberta Farms. =  You can just click through the folders and it will show you all the different farms we visited and the cheese making plant. (If it doesn't work, let me know)


This is my favourite place on earth...for now :)  Lake Moraine. It's a completely different blue than Lake Louise, and it's only 15 minutes away from there. It's also much quieter, .. Lake Louise is a tourist trap that has thousands of people visit each day, and although it's beautiful...it's not Lake Moraine.



Gorgeous isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Been awhile. Sorry, have not been keeping up. :( Just had to comment though that I agree about Moraine Lake. Though both are breathtaking and the colour of the water of both is beautiful, Moraine Lake was just more so and I much preferred it over Lake Louise. So wonderfully peaceful. It was a long time ago but I remember it well. Would love to make it back again someday.

    ReplyDelete